To Find Your Unique Leadership Style
Take our Online Assessment
You'll receive our customized, individual report that explains why you lead like you do, including:
(1) The types of work you love . . . and hate!
(2) What causes you conflict.
(3) How you give/receive information.
(4) Your unique stumbling block and why it affects you.
(5) Your unconscious biases and blindspots.
(6) How you make decisions.
Identifying your Unique Leadership Style increases your self-awareness. Leaders who have a high degree of self-awareness experience the following as compared to their peers:
(1) They innovate more.
(2) They lead change better.
(3) They understand their customer more clearly.
(4) They engage their workforce.
(5) They get better facts.
(6) They make better decisions.
The Enneagram is an ancient tool that helps individuals answer: