Wouldn’t you just love to come into work, do your job and go home?
But you can’t, can you?
As a leader, the constant pull from so many different directions makes even the simple task of finishing an email difficult at times. Do any of these leadership challenges resonate with you?
“If I had more time in my day, I could be a better manager.”
“If I could get people to work together, a lot of my problems would go away.”
“I want to do great things in our organization, but all I do is put out fires every day.”
I UNDERSTAND YOUR PAIN
I know what it feels like to have to work in the numbers when staff is out. I know how you get dragged into people conflicts that you thought you would never see again once you left high school. I know what it is like to communicate goals one day and then have employees tell you they have no idea what you are talking about the next.
I spent years in management before I decided to take what I learned—both good and bad—to help others. Like you, I have had good and bad bosses, good and bad employees, and good and bad cultures. The difference in each one is LEADERSHIP.
WHY INSPIRE UNIVERSITY IS FOR YOU!
My mission is to help leaders at all stages of their journey increase their impact. I believe this journey starts when leaders:
(1) Discover their strengths—which leads to understanding self and others, that…
(2) Expands their perspective—which allows an appreciation of other talent, that…
(3) Inspires and engages employees—which increases productivity and work culture, that…
(4) Maximizes a leader’s potential!
All leaders—individuals, groups, and executive teams—are somewhere on this journey. Successful leaders continue to grow and develop throughout their career. Finding the time to do so, however, often presents a challenge.
Inspire University is perfect for busy leaders who want to:
(1) Find quick and simple resources to help with such topics as time management, giving feedback where both parties actually feel good when finished, inspiring different personalities while holding them accountable, effective goal-setting, and much more.
(2) Be a part of a larger leadership community. We all learn from others! Inspire University will provide interviews, videos, webinars, and podcasts so that you can learn from other leaders who experience the same issues that you face. That includes an exclusive Inspire University Facebook page for leaders to share what’s working for them!
(3) Finally, all this can be accessed at your leisure and for free. What can I say? I’m a giver.
Leaders are expected to inspire others, but often need a little refueling themselves. Inspire University is designed to do just that! Keep coming back every Friday as we launch this community to increase your leadership impact!